Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed
Religion is believed to have layers. First layer is the literal application of the rules, practices and rituals. Second layer encompasses the symbolic interpretations of the forms, rituals and parables. Third level in this case comes from understanding of the spiritual significance of the teachings and their influences on the energy body and the evolution of the soul.
Hinduism Revealed Workshop is a gateway to a deeper understanding of the teachings of Hinduism; the different deities, mantras, symbols and rituals.
Although Hinduism is known as a polytheistic religion, in its deepest essence, it shares many core beliefs and ideologies of the world’s great religions such as Christianity and Buddhism.
- Understand the secret behind symbols such as peacock and snake
- Use Swastika effectively for cleansing and energizing
- Know the significance of Lord Ganesh having an elephant head and its inner meaning
- Know the esoteric truth behind the Lord Hanuman shown in a figure of a monkey
- Understand the reason behind the deities having a blue skin
- Use Sharanagati for faster spiritual development
- Use different Mantras for stillness, peace, spirituality and prosperity"
- Realize the divinity within others using simple techniques
- Know the significance of certain ritual practices such as washing the feet of the gurus
PRANIC HEALING© COURSE