Note that the streaming link of the video will be available on the
20th of December 2018 – 0800 (GMT+8) until the 2nd of January 2019– 1700 (GMT+8).
CHRISTMAS, THE SEASON OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS
Christmas is the season when we recall the gift of unconditional love from a great soul. In the silence of a cold winter night, a child was born in a stable. The humble environment belied the far-reaching effects of the love and profound joy his arrival brought to his family, to people who prayed and anticipated his coming, and to those who were ready to welcome him in their lives. These effects continue until over two thousand years thereafter.
The innocence, gentleness and receptivity to love of a child is demonstrated by Christmas, which holds untold power to overcome the darkness and vast emptiness. No hurts — real or unreal, unintentionally or intentionally inflicted — can stand in the way. Use the will to do good and forgiveness to unleash the loving radiance of this Light. Like the star of Bethlehem, this light keeps us connected, guides the awareness to the presence and power of unconditional Love — in ourselves, family, friends, and all beings.
During this season and throughout the year, let child-like simplicity, humility, love, forgiveness, and joy grow in our hearts. Let these energies continuously feed our Light on top of our tree of life.
If Unable to Stream the VideoSolutions:
- Check your internet connection via WiFi or Wired Cable (LAN). Verify if your modem is powered on, with the LED light for the indicator labeled “Internet” flashing.
- Verify your connection if you have a slow or small bandwidth or internet connection. Check if someone in your network is downloading large files or streaming videos in high definition. These things will cause a slow internet connection within your network.
- Refresh your Page Content and Page Cache. To do this, on your web browser, go to Menu or Settings and click History. You will be redirected to the History page. Click “Clear History / Browsing Data.” Another page with a check list of various options will appear. Verify if the boxes for “Browsing History, Cookies and Other Site Data, and Cache Images and Files” have been checked, then click the “Clear Data” button.
- For an instant Page Refresh with deletion of Page Cache, you may press Ctrl + F5 (for Windows) or Command + F5 (for Mac) on your browser.
- If you are unable to stream the video using the Global Pranic Healing website, please use this link instead: https://globalpranichealing.vids.io/